Welcome to the 10,000 Steps website where you can access your FREE & FUN features!
10,000 Steps is a free health promotion program that encourages the use of step-counting pedometers to monitor your daily physical activity levels.
- WORKPLACES - access interactive online features to create virtual team challenges
- access our Library for general health and physical activity information
- have your own personal interactive Step Log
- record and sync your steps using the iPhone/iPod touch application
- access physical activity resources to promote physical activity in your workplace or community
- share your story and view our online discussions to communicate with other members
- Sign Up Today!
10,000 Steps Evaluation
10,000 Steps is evaluating the use of our 10,000 Steps Workplace program in Queensland organisations and workers from August 2012 until June 2013. So if you are a Queenslander participating in a 10,000 Steps Challenge in the near future, please keep an eye out for our online surveys. We would really like your feedback! For any queries about our surveys, please contact us.