1. Select a sign up prompt on the Welcome page and enter your details.
To gain the extra features and resources to start a group Tournament, you must register as a Coordinator with the 10,000 Steps website through your personal account. Remember to note down your password when creating your account as you will need it to login for the first time.
2. Continue to enter your details and select your preferences.
3. Select that you would like to register as a Coordinator.
4. Enter your Organisation details.
5. Verify your email address.
Once the verification email has been sent, sign in to your email account and click on the link to verify. This link will take you back to the 10,000 Steps website where you can confirm your address.
6. Your Coordinator registration will be processed.
Your Coordinator registration may take up to 2-3 business days for approval, however you can access your individual registration in the meantime and get to know the website. Once your Coordinator registration has been approved you receive an automatic email or we will email you directly if we require further information. When your registration is processed, you will gain the features and resources to create a Tournament through your own account.
7. You can view and update your Coordinator details at any time in your "Account Details".
You can also add additonal Coordinators and access your Tournaments from this page.