1. Select a sign up prompt on the Welcome page and enter your details.
When registering with the 10,000 Steps website, ensure that you enter an active email address that you can verify. If you have previously registered with 10,000 Steps and would like to update your email address, please contact the 10,000 Steps Project Office. Take note of your password when registering as you will need to it log in once you have verified your email address.
2. Continue to enter your details and select your preferences.
3. Select that you would like to register as a Participant.
4. Verify your email address.
Verifying your email address enables us to confirm the connection between your 10,000 Steps account and your email account to ensure that you will receive emails from 10,000 Steps.
If you have not received your verification email straight after registering:
- Double check the email address which you have used to register to ensure the address, including your name, mail server and prefixes have been entered correctly.
- Please wait for 15-20 minutes. As these emails are sent automatically there can be a delay.
- Check your Spam or Junk folders the message. The subject of the verification email is “[10,000 Steps] Please Confirm Your Email Address”.
- Search your mailbox for emails from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Do you have any mail rules or preferences that are filtering automatic emails into another mailbox or blocking them completely?
- If you have tried all of these suggestions and still cannot find your verification email please contact us.