1. Ensure you are logged in and on the Dashboard and navigate to your Race Tournament Dashboard card.
Select "View Tournament".
2. To add teams to a new Tournament, select "Add team".
3. Enter the team details.
You will now be able to enter the team name, Team Captain’s email address and select a unique team colour.
All Team Captains and participants must be registered with the 10,000 Steps websites before they can be added to the teams.
4. Add the team members.
Once the team has been created, you can and add members by selecting the team name in the leaderboard.
5. Select "Add team member".
6. Enter the participants email address.
The participants must be registered with the 10,000 Steps website before you are able to add them.
9. If needed, you can add a virtual team member.
This feature is designed for users who do not have regular internet access or are not able to log their own steps. The Team Captain will be responsible for logging the steps for this offline member.