The free My health for life program is designed to help people who are at high risk of chronic disease get their health back on track. It focuses on behaviour change, with eligible participants taking part in a six month program that helps them to move past the barriers that stand in the way of making healthy choices and positive lifestyle change.
Is it time to get your health back on track?
Life often gets in the way of us doing the things we know are important but don’t feel we have the time to deal with properly. This is often the case with our health.
How many times have you thought, one day… I’ll lose a few kilos, eat better, walk more, start playing sport again, address my sleep issues, quit smoking, cut back on alcohol, or sugar or salt? One day…
If any of these sound familiar, you are not alone! However, health issues can catch up with us when we least expect it.
How we live, how active we are and what we eat are all lifestyle factors. They have a major influence on whether we enjoy good health or develop diseases in the future. Chronic diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, some cancers, and even the risk of having a stroke, are often influenced by lifestyle factors.
Are you ready to make a change?
If you’re ready to make a positive lifestyle change, then My health for life may be right for you! This free program is designed to help people who are at high risk of chronic disease get their health back on track. It focuses on behaviour change, with eligible participants taking part in a six month program that helps them to move past the barriers that stand in the way of making healthy choices and positive lifestyle change.
Program fast facts
- The program is personalised to participants’ needs
- It is delivered by qualified health professionals in local areas
- Participate in either group-based sessions or telephone-based health coaching
- It involves six sessions over six months – the time commitment required is not big
- The first session is a personalised one-on-one appointment
- The program particularly suits people who have not found traditional weight loss or exercise programs suitable.
We believe healthy change is best achieved in manageable steps. Let us show you how to set realistic goals and develop an action plan for success! We’ll support you on your journey and help to get your health back on track.
Want to get involved?
To find out if the My health for life program is right for you:
- contact 13 RISK (13 7475)
- visit www.myhealthforlife.com.au