Articles about using 10,000 Steps.
- Registering as a Participant
- Registering as a Coordinator
- Updating Account Details
- Updating Coordinator Details
- Adding Additional Coordinators
- Pedometer Instructions
- Sharing a Story
- Coordinator Terms and Conditions
- iPhone Application Downtime
- Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
- Logging Steps and Activity
- Viewing Your Step Statistics
- Setting a Step Goal
- Connecting with Friends
- Connecting with Fitbit
- Tips for Connecting Fitbit with 10,000 Steps
- Creating a Time Out Tournament
- Creating a Race Tournament
- Editing Teams in a Current Tournament
- Viewing Team Progress
- Accessing Race Tournament Maps and Progress Cards
- Accessing the Tournament Statistics
- Adding Team Members in an Upcoming Tournament
- Rolling Existing Teams into a New Tournament
- Logging Steps for Virtual Members
- Accessing an Existing Tournament
- Using The Tournament Statistics Spreadsheet
- Guide for Team Captains
- Guide for Participants
- Adding a Virtual Member
- I am based overseas, can I still use the 10,000 Steps website?
- I am concerned about privacy, what information can others see?
- Why am I not receiving automatic emails from 10,000 Steps?
- Why can't I add myself to a Tournament?
- Why can't I see my name in the Leaderboard?
- How can our Tournament participants accurately record their steps and other activities?
- Why can't I navigate back to previous time periods in the Step Log?
- Why am I receiving an error when updating steps or activity?
- Why Can't I Login?
Need more information?
Not able to find what you are looking for? One of our team will be able to help you.Contact Us