Articles about using 10,000 Steps.
- Registering as a Participant
- Registering as a Coordinator
- Updating Account Details
- Updating Coordinator Details
- Adding Additional Coordinators
- Pedometer Instructions
- Sharing a Story
- Coordinator Terms and Conditions
- iPhone Application Downtime
- Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
- Logging Steps and Activity
- Viewing Your Step Statistics
- Setting a Step Goal
- Connecting with Friends
- Connecting with Fitbit
- Tips for Connecting Fitbit with 10,000 Steps
- Creating a Time Out Tournament
- Creating a Race Tournament
- Editing Teams in a Current Tournament
- Viewing Team Progress
- Accessing Race Tournament Maps and Progress Cards
- Accessing the Tournament Statistics
- Adding Team Members in an Upcoming Tournament
- Rolling Existing Teams into a New Tournament
- Logging Steps for Virtual Members
- Accessing an Existing Tournament
- Using The Tournament Statistics Spreadsheet
- Guide for Team Captains
- Guide for Participants
- Adding a Virtual Member
- I am based overseas, can I still use the 10,000 Steps website?
- I am concerned about privacy, what information can others see?
- Why am I not receiving automatic emails from 10,000 Steps?
- Why can't I add myself to a Tournament?
- Why can't I see my name in the Leaderboard?
- How can our Tournament participants accurately record their steps and other activities?
- Why can't I navigate back to previous time periods in the Step Log?
- Why am I receiving an error when updating steps or activity?
Need more information?
Not able to find what you are looking for? One of our team will be able to help you.Contact Us