Reaching 10,000 steps every day will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle! View our articles to learn more.
10,000 Steps Program
More information and research from the 10,000 Steps program team.
- 10,000 Steps - About Us
- 10,000 Steps Program Achievements
- Community Grant Outcomes
- Research Papers
- Working Papers
- 2018 Health Challenge Case Study
- 10,000 Steps Tournament - Participant and Coordinator Surveys Summary Complete
- 10,000 Steps Monthly Challenges
Australia's Physical Activity and Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines.
- National Physical Activity Recommendations for Children (0-5 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Children (5-12 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Young People (13 -17 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Adults (18-64 Years)
- Physical Activity Recommendations for Older Australians (65 years and Older)
- Make your Move – A Resource for Families
Articles about maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Health Check: do we really need to take 10,000 steps a day?
- 7 ways that 10,000 Steps encourages you to stay active during COVID-19
- Counting Your Steps
- Recording Other Activities
- Being Active on a Work Day
- Benefits of Being Active
- First Steps to Better Health
- Walking Your Dog
- Active Transport
- Motivation Tips
- Keeping Positive
- Tips and Tricks
- Healthy Eating
- More Than Physical Activity
- 10 Ways to Stay on Track
- Move towards a healthier, happier you!
Programs & Partners
Information of free health programs.