Moving more each day can help you to feel happy, healthy and motivated! Take a look at our articles to learn more.
- Make your Move – A Resource for Families
- National Physical Activity Recommendations for Children (0-5 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Children (5-12 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Young People (13 -17 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Adults (18-64 Years)
- Physical Activity Recommendations for Older Australians (65 years and Older)
- Health Check: do we really need to take 10,000 steps a day?
- 7 Ways to Stay Active During COVID-19
- Counting Your Steps
- Recording Other Activities
- Being Active on a Work Day
- Benefits of Being Active
- First Steps to Better Health
- Walking Your Dog
- Active Transport
- Motivation Tips
- Keeping Positive
- Tips and Tricks
- Healthy Eating
- More Than Physical Activity
- 10 Ways to Stay on Track
- Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service
- Move towards a healthier, happier you!
- 10 Ways to Boost Your Activity!
Step up to the challenge!
Login or Sign up to 10,000 Steps to get started with your free account.Login or Sign Up