Reaching 10,000 steps every day will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle! View our articles to learn more.
Australia's Physical Activity and Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines.
- National Physical Activity Recommendations for Children (0-5 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Children (5-12 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Young People (13 -17 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Adults (18-64 Years)
- Physical Activity Recommendations for Older Australians (65 years and Older)
- Make your Move – A Resource for Families
Articles about maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Counting Your Steps
- Recording Other Activities
- Being Active on a Work Day
- Benefits of Being Active
- First Steps to Better Health
- Walking Your Dog
- Active Transport
- Motivation Tips
- Keeping Positive
- Tips and Tricks
- Healthy Eating
- More Than Physical Activity
- Staying on Track
- 10,000 Steps for Workplaces and Communities
- Move towards a healthier, happier you!
Information of free health programs.
- Heart Foundation Walking
- Healthier. Happier. Workplaces
- 10,000 Steps - About Us
- My health for life
- Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service
- QUIT HQ
- 10,000 Steps Achievements
Research conducted by 10,000 Steps.