Reaching 10,000 steps every day will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle! View our articles to learn more.
Articles about maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- First Steps to Better Health
- Counting Your Steps
- Benefits of Being Active
- Motivation Tips
- Keeping Positive
- Healthy Eating
- Active Transport
- Tips and Tricks
- Recording Other Activities in Steps
- More Than Physical Activity
Programs and Guidelines
Physical activity programs and guidelines.
- National Physical Activity Recommendations for Children (0-5 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Children (5-12 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Young People (13 -17 Years)
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Adults (18-64 Years)
- Physical Activity Recommendations for Older Australians (65 years and Older)
- Heart Foundation Walking
- Healthier. Happier. Workplaces
- Make your Move – A Resource for Families