If you experience an issue while using the 10,000 Steps App on your device, please use the Contact Us form to let us know exactly what issues you are experiencing.
Tell us more about the issue so we can help...
- Which type of device you are using?
- What version of software is installed on your device?
- Which version of the 10,000 Steps app are you using?
- What issue are you experiencing?
- Is the issue intermittent (only happens sometimes), or continuous (happens every time)?
If you have any screenshots of the issue you are experiencing, please email them through to email@example.com.
Double Step Counting
Apple Health may import steps tracked by both the internal pedometer sensor on the iPhone in addition to a connected device. The addition of steps tracked by the iPhone can be turned off in iOS devices in Settings >Privacy > Motion and Fitness.
Navigate to the Settings app on your IOS device.
Scroll down to Privacy
Scroll down to Motion & Fitness
Disable Fitness Tracking
Your Fitness Tracking will now be disabled for steps collected on the internal mobile device.
We recommend disconnecting from Apple Health through the 10,000 Steps mobile app (if already connected) and establishing a new connection. For instructions, please see Connecting with Apple Health.