There can be a number of reasons why you may not receive notification emails from 10,000 Steps. In this article we aim to help resolve some of the most common issues.
When registering for 10,000 Steps as a new member, or when adding a new email address to an existing account, you will be asked to verify your email address. Other system emails like password resets, tournament notifications and Coordinator registration approvals are also sent automatically.
If you cannot find an automatic email from 10,000 Steps, please try these suggestions:
- Double check the email address used. Ensure the address, including your name, any full stops, mail server and prefixes have been entered correctly.
- Please wait for 30-60 minutes, as these emails are sent automatically there can be a delay.
- Check your Spam or Junk folders.
- Search all of your mail folders for emails from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Check if you have any mail rules or preferences that are filtering automatic emails into another mailbox or blocking them completely.
- Whitelist or Allow emails from email@example.com to ensure you will receive new emails.
- If you are using an organisation or work email, contact your IT department to whitelist and release your 10,000 Steps emails.
You can trigger a new password reset at any time using our Forgot Password page. If you receive multiple, please use the most recent password reset link.
If you have tried all these steps, please send us through an alternative email address to update your account via our Contact Us.
Find out more about:
- What are Tournaments?
- How do Monthly Challenges work?
- How do I log my steps?
- Can I connect my activity tracker?