You have chosen to register as a 10,000 Steps Coordinator to access additional features and Resources that will allow you to create and conduct a team Tournament and/or promote 10,000 Steps on behalf of your workplace, community or friends group.
As a 10,000 Steps Coordinator you
will receive the following:
- Access to the Resources section of the 10,000 Steps
website (accessible by Coordinators only).
- Access to free 10,000 Steps promotional materials for Queensland organisations only (dependent on stocks).
- Access to electronic 10,000 Steps resources and
- Discounted rate on bulk pedometer purchases through
Health Management Group.
These materials are provided electronically for free by 10,000 Steps to organisations to promote physical activity using the 10,000 Steps program.
Use of the 10,000 Steps Program
As a 10,000 Steps Coordinator you agree and understand that:
- You will be provided with access to your participants details including email addresses, name, steps and activity logged. This information should be distributed carefully to respect the individuals privacy.
- 10,000 Steps and CQUniversity Australia does not offer any guarantee or warranty regarding any outcome for using the program, nor can it be held responsible for any claim arising from use or misuse of the program which is beyond its control.
Coordinator information (including email address and organisation details) may
be used for promotional mail outs by the 10,000 Steps program and for health promotion activities in collaboration with other Queensland Health funded programs.
- It is the responsibility of the Coordinator to ensure
that any organisations or individuals introduced by them who agree to
adopt the program for their organisation, first become a Coordinator
before they commence the program.
- If a new Coordinator registration is a duplicate of an organisation that we already have in our system, the names of Coordinators for those organisations will be distributed to the new Coordinator in order to determine if the new Coordinator can be added to an existing registration or if a new account needs to be created.
- If a new Coordinator is added to an existing organisation and they can confirm that a previous Coordinator no longer works for that organisation, 10,000 Steps administration staff will remove the previous Coordinator in order to maintain accurate contact information for organisations.
Use of 10,000 Steps Resources
- Under no circumstance are the 10,000 Steps materials to be altered or interfered with unless authorised in writing by the 10,000 Steps Project Office.
- Any print or electronic material produced regarding the program, including promotional material, must display the 10,000 Steps website (www.10000steps.org.au), and shall have the 10,000 Steps logo and the use of the acknowledgement "Funded by the Queensland Government”.
- You are granted a nonexclusive, royalty-free right to use the 10,000 Steps logo. The logo shall always be used as stated in the Brand Guidelines (located in the Resources section)
- After approval by the 10,000 Steps Project Office, the 10,000 Steps logo may be used on promotional materials such water bottles, t-shirts, banners, but excluding any step-counting device
- You have the option of including your organisation or group name (e.g. Rockhampton) on the logo in accordance with the Brand Guidelines.