1. Ensure you are logged in and on the Dashboard.
2. Navigate to your Health Measures Dashboard card.
Select "Add Health Measures".
3. Enter you health information to get started.
Enter in your height, current weight, weight goal, current waist measurement and waist measurement goal. Choose if you would like to join a Health Challenge and have your health measurements contribute to the leaderboard totals. Then press Submit.
4. Add your weight measurement.
Your most recent measurements will be showing in the Weight table. To add an entry click into the Weight column and enter your measurement. Then press Save.
5. Add your waist measurement.
Your most recent measurements will be showing in the Waist table. To add an entry click into the Waist column, and enter your measurement. Your waist measurement is the distance around your waist in line with your naval.Then press Save.
6. View your weight progress.
Select the weight tab to view your weight changes over time.
7. View your waist progress.
Select the waist tab to view your waist changes over time.
8. View the weight and waist graphs.
After clicking on the weight and waist tabs you can view the graphs to see your progress over time.